Our primary concern is always the health and safety of our team members and patients. In light of recent corona virus (COVID-19) concerns, we have implemented extra procedures to safeguard our operation.
Effective immediately, we will ask for your cooperation with these extra guidelines:
- Please download the COVID-19 patient screening form and provide your self-evaluation result to our office before you arrive. If you arrive without this form, we will ask you to fill up one on site in the waiting room. Accompanying family members should stay outside the waiting room. Only one parent may come with a minor, and also needs to fill out a screening form.
- Patient, or the parent accompanying a minor, will be checked for temperature upon arrival. If any patients have a temperature above 100.4 °F, your appointment will be rescheduled.
While you are in the waiting room please remain 6 ft away from each other. For this reason, we ask you do not bring any family members to protect them.
- Use common sense, wash hands regularly and use hand sanitizer. All forms, clipboards and pens you used will be carefully disinfected. Door handles and chairs are also disinfected. We have removed magazines, children books and toys to avoid unnecessary exposure.
- Per ADA guidelines, we ask that patients brush teeth at home before arrival to minimize use of restrooms thus avoiding contamination.
- Per ADA guidelines, we ask patient to rinse mouth for 1 minute with 1% Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) before the doctor sees you.
- We will limit the number of patients we see each day to allow time for regular disinfecting and spacing out patient arrival.
We are prepared to navigate this challenging time with you. Please let us know if you have any concerns or questions. Thank you for your trust, patience and cooperation.